Friday, April 26, 2013
One of our listeners writes:
"I've done GTD since 2001 in various systems but recently became a manager of a team. My system just hasn't scaled well and I feel overwhelm. It feels as though I'm doing the work of 8 people plus my own job as I really need to be on top of all of their projects. I'm hoping someone might have tips/tricks to help me (and possibly others) adapt to the new world that is managing people."
Join the Virtual Study Group as we discuss ways to implement GTD for teams. If you're a manager or supervisor, you can't afford to miss this call!
Download the podcast here.
Friday, April 12, 2013
With so many of us using Evernote for GTD, it seemed like a great time to bring together a group of luminaries to give us a glimpse of their expertise. Listen in as our incredible panel gave their thoughts on the best of Evernote.
• Daniel Gold (author of Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Getting Things Done)
• Lindsey Holmes (Evernote Small Biz Ambassador)
• Josh Zerkel (Evernote Productivity Ambassador and author, Evernote at Work: The Ultimate Guide to Implementing Evernote in Your Business available at www.NotesAtWork.com)
• Mike Vardy (the Productivityist and author of The Front Nine: How to Start the Year You Want, Anytime You Want)
• Raymond Sidney-Smith (all around GTD expert, podcaster, organizer of the Productivity Book Group and #ProdChat)
Download podacast here.